Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A New Challenge

February 15th Challenge - NEW CHALLENGE

Welcome to the new challenge at Once Upon A..Sketch. We are delighted to see so many of you embracing our sister blog Get Creative this month and playing along with our challenge as well as theirs. It's awesome to see how scrapbooking, which is JUST a hobby, can bring together so many people from all over the world. 

February 15th Challenge
Have you printed out all those photos from your last holiday or most favourite holiday? We would LOVE to see them and hear all about it. With the theme of holidays for this challenge, we would love to hear about: your favourite holiday of all time or a favourite place you would LOVE to holiday in . Or how about the last holiday you went to?  Maybe you have not travelled yet? Then tell us about your DREAM HOLIDAY

Remember that you are allowed to also create a card or altered project based on this sketch and theme and instead of the journalling criteria you need to use a quote. 
You must combine our journalling criteria/theme with this sketch.
So here's a layout I did a few weeks ago and it fits the sketch so well I thought they'd be great together.
It's one about how much Sienna loves to be a girl and wear her summer dresses, long before the weather's warm enough.

Some loveliness from Manor House Creations.

Come and join in our challenge. Lots of great prizes to be won too.

Prizes
The winner of this prize will receive this gorgeous kit from Swirlydoos...

Check them all out here.
Here's a few other layouts for you. They're from the lastest Scrapbooking Creations, Aussie mag.
First three are from a feature I wrote on Mixed Media. Heres' the feature.
Thanks to Nadia for copying this for me.
This one of Jera is simple mm.
Unfortunately I deleted the pic of the whole layout. Duh! I just have some close ups to show.

My gorgeous boy. He's always had a hat fetish.

This one you might remember. It was the reason SC commissioned the feature.
It was for moderate difficulity.

And the third was the one for complex mm.
It's one of my two looking awfully sweet for the camera.
Lots of misting, inking, spraying and paint mediums on this one.

 
This one was in the same issue for the Colour Team and perfect for show for Valentine's Day.




And on this Valentine's Day. Here's a close up of my two Valentines.

From Sienna's card to me.
I (sic) love u forever
I like you u for always
As long as I'm living
I'll be happy to love you.

LOL Gotta love those precious memories.

Wishing you a day filled with love and suprises.
Jenix

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and inspirational. I loved your Mixed Media feature. The pages look even better on your blog and loved that purple flower.. I have one so I tagged the page for when I finally get around to using it. And love your first page of Sienna. Love a girly girl and the page is so feminine. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your creations are just soooo amazing. love love love all the mixed media :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your mixed LO's! congrat to the article. will you know a co-writer with tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your layout for OUAS is amazing! I so love how you mixed up the different tones of purple - one of my favourite colours! And big congrats on your article in the magazine! Your pages are all stunning! You always do such amazing work with mixed media.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly love starting my day drinking in all the beauty on your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a gorgeous and lush layout - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! your creations are amazing! so many details,, and i saw your work in the mag!! well done!! you give so much inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all so beautiful Jenny.... I saw your Lo's in SC.. you are sooo talented lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!!!!! What awesome creations! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there! I am in awe of all these beautiful layouts, and all in one post,..almost to much to take in.... :-)
    But seriously you are on a roll and I can so get why they would publish your wonderful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jen, totally blown away by these. They are just INCREDIBLE!!

    ReplyDelete